Sunday, August 21, 2011








We went to play paintball at Capture the Flag out by Cochrane yesterday. It was really neat to see Rob play for the first time. I asked him if it was like a live video game and he said pretty much. He didn't get hit too much, lol! he has 3 small welts on him, all in the chest area.

Donovan let Gill and I shoot him, with a paintball, I got him in the back of the arm and Gill got him right in the back. He had a few other welts from hits out in the field. Donovan was pretty sore when he left, lol battle wounds.

The picture of me is so wrong a gun and my purse, lol! I took Donovans gun to the target area and shot off a few paint balls, that was pretty cool. I hit all the targets I was aiming for, a few of them took a second shot but I did get it. While we were out there we saw at least 6 bachelor parties. They always had the groom dress up it was funny, one of them the groom was in a white costume, so it was easy to pick him out. I asked a couple of the guys before I realized why they were out there if they lost a bet is that why they were wearing a dress and they both said a bachelor party and someone in the group piped up same thing he lost a bet, lol! It was a great day!

No comments: