Sunday, October 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Ok fine I guess I will do this, I have been tagged by a few people now

1. I have two children and I want two more
2. I play the piano.... not well but I do play
3. I have a legal degree
4. I want to weigh 140 pounds lol!!
5. I love to bake and decorate cakes
6. I feel most satisfied when I am helping other people

RULES: Link the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your own blog.
List 6 unspectacular things about yourself or your group.
Taggify 6 other people.

I don't taggify anyone, cause the people I would have already did this and cause I know how hard it is to talk about yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how do you become tagged like what does it show when your tagged?

Anonymous said...

sorry i did't mean to be anonymous.