Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rob is doing ok now. He had a cold during his last chemo treatment and so after he felt aweful and it made his cold worse. Normally when Rob gets a cold he has sniffles for 3 days and he is fine but this time he had aches and pains and a stuffy nose and coughed alot, so he was saying to me that he was in so much pain, and all I said back to him was welcome to the real world this is how most people feel when they get a cold.... he says back.... that sucks. Of course he only felt like crap for a day and a half. He has an amazing immune system, I hope the boys get it too.
I got a call last Thursday from a lawyers office and he was talking to me asking me questions on the phone and then asked when can I meet you and I told him I was available anytime Friday so he hired me and I started working there Friday, then on Wednesday I called in sick I didn't want to but I had all the symptoms of the H1N1 and I was scared, so when I had enough energy I went to the doctor and he said that I have Bronchitis possibly Bronchial Phenomia. I called my boss Thursday morning to tell him and he suggested that I take off until Monday and get better that way I am not pushing myself too much. He is very understanding. What a way to start a new job, take the first week off. This has taken so much out of me, my back hurts, I have a headache, all I do is sleep and I am still so tired.
On a side note if you go to www.oprah.com\payless there is a coupon for 50% off everything in the store until closing today. I wish I had enough energy to check it out.

No comments: