Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I just got back from doing my dry run for my bus route. I did the route without any kids on it. I have a small bus and I will be doing a special needs route. I have 5 kids on my bus. I think it will be fun, the bonus is I get to park the bus at my house because it is small, so I don't have to pay for gas in my own car to get to work. Also when I am doing my pre-trip the kids can stay in the house.
Yesterday Tyler and I made cookies and it was just before lunch when they were ready, Seth was looking at them on the counter and he says Mommy can I have one and I said after lunch you can, he then says to me just one mommy?, lol I thought it was so cute I gave them both half of one.
We went to Calaway Park on Monday and I asked Seth to stand at the sign to see if he was tall enough, so he walks up to the sign and stands on his tipy toes, lol so funny that he realized he had to be tall enough to get on some rides, and that standing on his toes made him taller.

No comments: