Friday, September 12, 2008

Todays Supper


I was feeling like something a little different tonight. My brother came over tonight and he has eaten noodles for 3 nights in a row so I was going to make supper with noodles but I used rice instead. I used 2 cups of rice and cooked it.
Cooked rice
mushroom soup
canned peas
red peppers
sour cream
spices
chicken breast
cheese
I mixed the soup with the rice and then added everything else in and then put the cooked chicken breast on top and then topped it all with cheese..... it was fantastic..... it didn't look that great but it was good. Hmmm!!! I think I will eat the left overs now. lol! I have made this before but I used asparagus instead of peas and it was really good to. Melanie told me she puts sour cream in her mashed potatoes and I tried it.... and loved it and now I use sour cream a lot...... I even made a potatoe salad and used a little sour cream with the mayonnaise.... it made it taste like baked potatoe salad.... really good..... you should give it a try. The edges of the plate burned a little cause I mixed everything in the caserole dish and the soup stayed on the edges.

1 comment:

Rachel R said...

That sounds and looks SO GOOD!!!! *tummy growling*