Monday, September 8, 2008

Work and Vacation

I have finished a week of work and it has been great, I am looking forward to the rest of the school year. For those of you who do not know I am driving a school bus. It is such a chore to pack the boys in the car in the morning, then get them into the bus, then when the morning route is complete get them back in the car and go home and then repeat all that for the afternoon as well. The children I have are fantastic... I can not believe it.... when I was young I never took the school bus so I had no idea what I was getting into.... Rob and Donovan both said they were horrible children when they were on the bus. I have heard from other people that they weren't good when they rode the bus either..... I guess it is the different generation of people raising kids. When we were younger we were all spoiled cause the baby boomer's were our parents.... and when they were young they didn't have anything.... they are mostly why we have so much these days they created the market for it...... so now that we were used to having it all we are making sure not so spoil our children this time around, either that or we are just used to the children these days.... lol!
We went to Vernon this weekend mostly for the fun of it... but also to take family pictures...... we had a really good time and the kids weren't that bad.... well a little fussy but for the most part they were ok. I should be getting the pictures sometime next week and I will post them as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Mellie B. said...

i'm glad things are going better :) love you!

Rachel R said...

Goodness! I got tired just reading about having to take the boys with you on your route twice a day! Kudos to you! :)

Mairs said...

lol thank you..... I can't wait till this Friday there is no school and I have already put in my request to sleep in lol.