Wednesday, April 1, 2009







I am not sure if I want to cry because I am so sleep deprived or if it cause it has just been that bad. I have been awake since 2:30 this morning with Mocha. She started labor at 2:30 and I knew around 3:30am that she was having problems but I wasn't able to get her to the Vet until my dad was off of work at 6:00am. She had 4 puppies total but there are only 2 now. This first 2 were breech and didn't make it, the third one made it normally and is doing really well, the fourth one came out blue because the sack had broke, but they were able to save it, so $1,200 later I have 2 healthy girl puppies.
Then on top of all that when I went to get my car after the morning route I forgot to turn the lights out in the bus, so when I went for the afternoon route the bus wouldn't start, the guys in the yard were nice enough to help me boost it, I felt like such an idiot, this is the fist time I have done that with the bus. Well I will post when I am back from Belleville, we leave tomorrow and I will post more pictures of the puppies when I get back.

1 comment:

Jessica deLeeuw said...

Awww that's so cute... the pic of the boys with the bandana!!

The puppies.. ya... that happened with Echo too.. it was awful cuz 2 of them died! SOOO SAD! I love puppies.