Thursday, April 23, 2009

About $5,000.00 worth of damage



Well I had the most interesting day..... it started out relatively ok well considering the snow part. Then I did my morning route and went and fueled the bus, I was about 5 minutes away from the gas station when I realized that I did not put the fuel cap back on so I had to turn around and go back to the gas station and luckily it was still there. I think I only lost a few liters but I was not impressed.
Last Sunday we had a small accident well actually like $5000.00 worth in damage to Robs car. He has this hobby which is remote controls, and the remote I am talking about is his plane. He has to charge his plane by using the car battery, it is designed that way and there is no charger for the house. It had been plugged in for about 1 hour when he looked over and it was all of a sudden in flames, we grabbed the hose from the house but because of winter the hose was not connected yet, he connected it as fast as he could but the damage had already been done. I called the company that made the charger and we have to send them the remains and a letter stating it all and then we will see if they will pay for damages, because the charger should have caught it if something was wrong and then it wouldn't have caused damage.
And here are some pictures of the puppies

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Sorry to hear about the car! That is horrible. The puppies are adorable though :)