Monday, May 11, 2009

I am so bored I keep looking to see if anyone has posted and then when they haven't I get annoyed, lol. Yes I just realized it has been awhile for me as well.
Since I have come back from our trip to Ontario I have tried to be better with house work, I am not sure if the family I visited just put a front on when we are there or if their house is just always clean. It has taken about 3 weeks but now it seems natural to put dishes where they belong right away instead of waiting for them to pile up, and then best part is I have a dishwasher and none of my family does and they make it look so easy without one I figured I shouldn't have a problem. Next is to keep up with the laundry, lol.

Last Friday I had a charter and it was to the zoo, Rob had the day off so he came to the zoo with us. we had a really good time, we got a little wet though. Seth was so cute he called everything an animal, he would say the proper name after we told him.

My mom bought Rob a quad and we are going out this weekend to Wiaporous, I am so excited the boys love it when we go camping. Then when we get back it will be our 4th year anniversary, I still can't believe it. Well it is time for me to leave to drive the bus, if I got good pictures from the zoo I will post them.

2 comments:

Cherylg said...

Hi Victoria. I know what you mean re dishes. Sometimes I think throw a ways would be a nice solution to the dirty dishes problems. LOL Anyways, for me I must keep on top of my little batchelor suite or it litteraly turns upside down as it is quite small. Hows it going re the vehicle? My friend Sandy keeps asking me to the zoo. Once of twice a year is nice but, I would really like to go to Calaway park! I haven't been their. One of these days. I think Kevin said he would take me there. I can't wait!!! Talk to you later. Tell Rob I say hi. cg

Mairs said...

Thanks for reminding me I need to call about the car, lol. Yeah I really want to get to Calaway Park this year too, Seth was able to ride last year so now he is taller and he can go on more rides now. I will most likely go with my mom so I will tell her to call you and see if you are available..... well just got off the phone and the car was running this weekend the mechanic is just waiting on a few parts so he will call me back with an update at the end of the day