Monday, May 18, 2009






We are back from camping. It never starts out good does it?..... I did the morning run of my bus on Friday, and when I got to the yard where my bus is, I realized that I had left my lights on. I was in such a hurry to leave on Thursday after work because we had to get insurance for the quads. So I had to get help from one of the guys at the yard and he boosted me..... but the bus batteries are on the side of the bus and they pull out... I forgot to put them back in when I drove away. I was driving down Glenmore with the batteries hanging out of the bus, like a blond would do.... lol!! Some guy honked at me and pointed and I knew right away....
Then when we got up to Wiaporous it was so muddy and I didn't have any rain boots for Seth, I knew he couldn't spend the whole weekend without any cause puddles are just too much fun. So Rob and I decided to go into Cochrane which is about an hour drive, just to find no one in Cochrane had a size 8 rubber boot, so since we were close anyway we went to Royal Oak Walmart, which was another 20 minutes. So it ended up taking us 3 hours to go and get rubber boots. Things come in threes I am sure, the dead battery, leaving the batteries out and then the rubber boots all in one day.
On Saturday Rob went quading with the guys and when they were on their way back his quad broke down, hopefully we can fix it, but it kinda sucked cause then he didn't have a quad for the rest of the time.

1 comment:

Cherylg said...

Awwwwwe. I hope everything else turned out good. It's so nice getting out of the City isn't it?

On Saturday, I went and help Shirley Demand with getting her rock garden coated with an inch of dirt, then we painted the front deck. Her boys were ripping apart most of the rotted back deck to put up a nearly new one for a surprise for Keith who went away with his daughter. I am sure he will be pleased!!! I guess Jessie is getting married in their back yard so Shirley wants it to look good. I am soooo happy for her aren't you? I can't wait to see the video and the pics!!!