Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Zoo









I was talking to Craig the other day, he is in Italy and he was telling me this really funny story, want to here it? lol!! He said that they went to the Colliseum and then to the Vatican. At the Vatican gift shop you can purchase things like a cross necklace and the Pope will bless it and then they will deliver it to your hotel. So Craig got a necklace for his Grandma and then left all of his gifts there to be delivered and they were all blessed..... amoung the gifts was a shot glass for Rob from the Colliseum..... Can you imagine that blessing, May the alcohol consumed from this glass not be poisenes, LOL!!! I don't think the Pope knew he was blessing a shot glass it was probably left in the bag.
I found some pictures that were ok of the zoo. Tyler was trying to be an escape artist in the stroller. Did you know that Flamingos are pink because they eat shrimp? The principal for the school that I drive for told me that. ...... I was thinking we should do an experiment and feed them violet flowers and see if we could get purple flamingos?..... I am kidding about the experiment, it is funny to think about though lol!

1 comment:

Rachel R said...

you look great Victoria! are you still losing weight?

Enjoyed the camping pics too! :o) Looks like fun