Sunday, July 12, 2009

I would love to insert here ..... I am so bored.... lol! I am not, I am so busy it seems like I don't even have time to breathe. I know I will get used to working and I will get used to a new schedule but right now it all seems a little overwhelming. I had a good first week. It was a little boring because I didn't have much work to do but I know next week will be different.
It seems we have some more news on Robs lumps in his armpit. They want to remove them as soon as possible. The doctor said in 15 years in could turn into lymphoma, a cancer that is not curable. I don't even know how to process any of this that is why there seems to be a nonchalant attitude from me towards it. I could be all stressful about it but I know that would not do any good. I don't want to think of what could have happened but I still am and that is what is so scary. Something like this really makes you love a person more.... knowing that they could be gone in a hearbeat. Rob discovered the lumps in his armpit one day on his own. I asked him so are you going to feel your armpit every morning to see if there are lumps? he chuckled a little and said yeah

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

its a good thing he felt them and questioned them. hopefully they can get them removed soon, and there should no further worries.

eventually you will get into a routine with work and home...not right away, but eventually.

All the best!