Wednesday, July 22, 2009


Wow, so much to say I don't know where to start. How about the best news first..... Craig is engaged, I am so excited, his fiance is awesome, smart and pretty, I guess I better stop there cause she reads this, lol!, but seriously I am so happy for him Congratulations Craig and Izabela.
I got a bathroom sink for my birthday, I have always wanted a bowl sink. I am so happy and thank you to my wonderful husband for installing it for me. I guess things usually work out for the best, when Rob went to install the bathroom floor the chunk of linoleum that we had was to small so we had to take it back and get a different color, that I didn't want, now I am so happy cause it matches my sink.
Rob and I made a little playground in the back for the boys and one day last week it was really hot so we put water on the slide it was so cute Seth loved it he kept going on.
My car was hit last weekend when it was parked on the street in front of my house so now I have to get it fixed and I have to pay the deductible, I am not impressed with that but oh well.
I am so tired and I have been staring a computer screen all day so I am going to veg on the couch for awhile.

3 comments:

Mellie B. said...

WOW Congrats Craig!!!Me and mom saw them at shakespear and they look very happy!! She definatly looked very nice. She was smiling at tias when he was being a turkey and did not want to sit down for 2 hours. LOL anyways sorry to hear about the car. That sux. That slide is a cute idea!!! Its been so hot lately!! Well i will call you soon. lova ya'all

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!!!!!

i love how he says "ready?"
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Cherylg said...

Hi Victoria. That is wanderful re Craig. Can you tell him congratulations from me. Happy Bithday! When was it? Mine was on Wednesday, the 22nd. Your house must really be taking shape!!! Now you have a new bathroom. It sounds like your husband really takes good care of you & your family. He seems like a good dad too! I hope you continue to have a good summer.

cg :)