Sunday, August 30, 2009

I have tried to be really positive in my blog but now I have just had it, and I need to vent, but don't worry I will read this in a day or two and probably delete it. Three times this week I have had a problem with people saying that they will be there for me and then they aren't when I call and ask for help they are busy or they just can't help, or they have their own problems to deal with. If you are going to tell someone you will help with ANYTHING!!, then when they call you should help. Or specify what you will help with when you tell people that you will help them.
On a good note my dad and Leslie cooked dinner for us on Saturday and it was so awesome. They had to go to Co-op for some groceries before they came over here and my dad saw some really good deals so he bought me a bunch of groceries and snacks for the boys. He is so awesome I didn't even ask for it. Ok I am done now thanks for listening.

4 comments:

Amy St. Pierre said...

Awww, it's all good, Victoria! Prayin' for all of you...

Anonymous said...

Hey you can call me if you NEED ANYTHING!!!!

Rachel R said...

I hear ya on that one.

I've learned that most people who say "let me know if you need anything", are typically about 95% talk and 5% action. Unfortunately.

Hope things get better for you!

Jessica deLeeuw said...

That's a very nice way of venting your frusteration! It wasn't that bad at all.. lol. The family pic of you guys at your dad's wedding is gorgeous!