Wednesday, August 19, 2009













We went camping last weekend. We had a great time, but it rained alot. We did manage to get out for a bit on Saturday though. I was driving Rob's quad and he had Garths dirtbike. I stalled the quad just before crossing the river and then just before we got back to the campsite we stopped to talk and when we were about to leave again I went..... hmmmm!!! how do you start a standard quad without the kickstart? lol I had lost it from the last time I started it so I think it is in the river. We had to roll the quad down the hill and jump start it. Just wait it gets even better I was trying to start it and it wouldn't so Rob took over and he comes back with it running and says you didn't have the key in the on position.... Man did I feel dumb lol! Here are some pictures from camping. There is one of me in the river and yes I stalled it again, lol! you can't tell what gear you are in you just have to remember and I was in to high of a gear and when I slowed down it stalled, Rob had to come and start it for me.
Rob went for a bone marrow test yesterday, and he is so sore, they stick about an 8 inch tube in you and then scrape your bone marrow. It was very painful he said. Rob goes for the test next week to see what stage the cancer is at.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww... my little sis was there! Looks like you guys had a great time. Love your quad story. LOL

Still praying for Rob as your family fights the big C together.