Wednesday, December 23, 2009














The boys and I went to the Olympic Oval today with my mom. They had caroling, coloring and cookie decorating. It was a lot of fun. This was the first time that Tyler has been skating. I was putting my skates on and was watching Tyler but I didn't anticipate that he would walk on the ice, it was so funny he stepped on the ice and immediately fell, I just laughed and he laughed too, but then he was scared to go on the ice after that. He would go if I held him up but that was hard on my back. Seth went on the ice once and then he wouldn't go again, he didn't fall so I am not sure why he didn't want to go again. We tried getting the boys to use the red metal things they have to hold them up but they weren't interested in that either. Then we went to Mcdonalds for supper and they played in the play place, it was the first time that I had seen Tyler play in the playplace, because I have never taken them to one that has one. My mom has taken them before though. We had a great time and it was really nice to get out of the house. This was the first outing that I didn't put Tyler in a diaper and he did so awesome he just peed his pants when we got home, lol!!, he peed in the potty when we were out 3 times.
The picture of Tyler on the truck and Seth in the wagon..... They pull each other around like that, but they had to hold on and Seth hurt his fingers and Tyler wasn't able to hold on so Rob went downstairs and got some zip ties so now they don't have to hold on, and it a great way for me to get them to clean up their toys because their is no room to ride around until they do.
And the last thing to say is Rob went for a test today because he is coughing a lot and his lungs hurt, but the test came back great and they said that he isn't having problems with his lungs and it is just the drug that is irritating them. So he has to deal with coughing especially in the middle of the night but at least he doesn't have to switch drugs or taking something else. This chemo treatment wasn't very good for Rob he took along time to recover he was a trooper though. He gets a three week break now though, and then back at it. Well Merry Christmas to all and or Seasons Greetings lol!! and if I don't post in the next week I will talk to you in the New Year

No comments: