Saturday, December 26, 2009













Christmas was fantastic this year. The boys were given lots of presents for Christmas. Tyler is taking pictures with his camera that he got from Uncle Craig, the other picture with Mark and Loro building is a thing to make forts with, the boys really liked it and I know we are going to have lots of fun with it. Mark, Loro, Craig, Izabela, my mom, Rob and I all stayed after dinner and played games, it was a lot of fun and I hope we will be able to do it again in the near future. This is what Christmas is all about.

On Christmas morning Seth and Tyler opened the presents from us, we gave Tyler Chuck my talking truck. He loved it and knew exactly what it was...... he goes eeeeeehhhhh!! THANK YOU MOMMY, really loud, it was so adorable. We gave Seth a camera like the one Tyler is holding in the picture above, he opened it and I kept asking him what is it and he finally answered "Cheese", lol!! he knew it was a camera but when I have a camera in his face all he has associtaed with it is say cheese. It was a perfect day, except the turkey was dry and so was the ham. On the way home I was saying to Rob that I wish I could wake up tomorrow and it be this day all over again. I loved the reactions from my boys in the morning and I loved spending the day with my brothers, Loro and Izabel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day had by all! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Brad and Nicole