Wednesday, January 6, 2010



I got these pair of pants from my sister in law, quite awhile ago and I wore them out in the middle. When I was in Vernon she gave me two more pairs.... so I decided to put the old ones to good use and I made this skirt... it worked out better than I thought.

Rob went to the doctor today and was told that he may not have to finish his chemo, he will have to do 3 more and then they will do a test and if it is gone then he is done.

I don't really have any pictures of Christmas in Vernon because we were all caught up in it all and forgot to take pics. Christmas in Vernon was a really nice relaxing time. We tried to take the boys up to the ski hill on New Years Eve but it was really cold so we only stayed for an hour, the children were playing on the hill, sliding down on their buts or sometimes in the sleds. Tyler and I wussed out at the end and went and sat in the truck for about 10 minutes before the rest of them decided to leave anyway. It is always nice to spend time with family, Happy New Year to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go on the skirt!! You did a great job!!WOW! All the best to Rob! and the rest of u! Happy New Year! May this year bring the best!
LS

Mellie B. said...

Wow the skirt looks great i would have never guessed they were pants!! Glad you had fun!! Love you guys!!