Wednesday, January 27, 2010




Getting this table has been difficult. First we bought a 130 piece train set for the boys and the plan was to make a table. Rob and my dad went and bought the plywood and when they came home and told me that it was $80.00 I said well we can buy one that is made for 100.00 why don't we do that instead. So Rob and my dad returned the wood. Then as I was looking online the one I had purchased was out of stock, so I continued to look and found this one at Toys R Us it comes with a 100 piece set. They were out of stock in all the stores as well except the one at Cross Iron Mills said they had one when I called, I sent my mom and they tried to give her a different table than this one. I was a little upset so they ended up giving me a rain cheque and the table just came in yesterday so my mom and I went and got it and Rob and I set it up last night. On the way up to Cross Iron Mills I had to return the 130 piece set that I had already bought. So note to self before making a purchase like this DO RESEARCH, lol!!
The boys love it and didn't go to bed last night until 9:45 as you can see in the picture Rob was just having too much fun with them.

1 comment:

Amy St. Pierre said...

That is so neat! I bought Logan the Geotrack set a few years ago, but still need pieces for it-I always thought the Thomas one was cooler though...