Wednesday, January 20, 2010












We had family pictures done last night and I have them already. My favorite is the top one of Rob walking with the boys. If you are in the Calgary area looking for a photographer check out this site. http://vloyerphotography.webs.com/ Vanessa was professional and fun, something that I think that is a hard to achieve as a photographer, because it is your job and frustrating when people don't cooperate. Vanessa worked with us and got some great candid shots as well as some posed shots. As for those of you that know Vanessa she is trying to start a business and if it was your business you would look to those that you know to help you. So give her a shot.... no pun intended and you will be pleasantly surprised.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting me photograph your family! I had an awesome time and you helped me feel more comfortable. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you and your family again soon!!

Vanessa

Amy St. Pierre said...

I really like the one of you and Tyler with his hand over his mouth-you look great and he's so sweet! Great pics, good job, Vanessa!