Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I feel so blessed to have a man like my husband in my life. He is so amazing, he works hard at his job and comes home and still manages to have enough energy for us and the things that need to be done around the house. If you have read the twilight saga he is like Jasper, as soon as he walks into the room I am calm, it doesn't matter how stressed I have been. He is my best friend and the first person I go to when something is wrong. I couldn't imagine my life without him, Happy Birthday Robert Mairs.

Zander and I are doing great. We went to the doctor for our 2 week checkup just because he was jaundice and he is good now. He has passed his birth weight and he is 10 pounds and 1 ounce. I don't know if it maturity or the that he is such a miracle, but things are so different this time around. I think it is maturity. Having a baby in the house made me look at Seth and Tyler and I was shocked, when did they grow up?? Tyler said to me I'm not the baby anymore.

No comments: