Thursday, August 28, 2008

Update your blog

I was looking though other peoples blogs and then I opened mine, and it occurred to me why people don't update....... it feels like no one is reading your blog.... so make sure you comment so people will keep updating.
So on another note..... I passed my Class 2 test so I will be a school bus driver starting September 2, 2008. I am so excited... my route is small and the school is paying $78.50 which is awesome... for 3 hours of work a day.
And we will just put 3 blogs into 1.... we are going camping this weekend... so I will post pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Victoria,
I read your blogs - I don't leave comments on many peoples, but I know the feeling of having no one read your blog. So I will make you feel better. Let me know how the school bus driving goes... I am getting to the point where I am seriously considering it. Which company is it? And do you get benefits? Let me know. I am willing to do anything to be with Ella more.
Talk to you later.
Chantelle

Mellie B. said...

Hey i got the haircut done at beeners fun cuts for kids. they actually have little jeeps for the older kids to sit in and theres all kinds of buttons they can press to keep them distracted. SO CUTE!! Yup i read your blog. Post lots of pics!! Love ya

j.elle said...

Hey,
I read your blog...I know the feeling! :)