Saturday, December 13, 2008

Dinner at Montana's and White Spot

I now know why people stay home in weather like this. Last night Craig and I went out for supper, to Montana's. We ordered our food, played dice and then right in the middle of the game the power went out. They offered us some soup, and we waited for a few minutes to see if the power was going to come back on, finally we gave up and went to White Spot, lol! When we were there Craig and I were joking that we had our appetizer at Montana's and then our dinner at White Spot, now where are we going to go for desert? lol!

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

mmmm...white spot! the only place I can devour a burger in less then 30 seconds! :)

Mairs said...

lol they are so good there.... I had one, I loved the bun and of course my favorite...... the yam fries