Monday, December 15, 2008

Shooting Range




We went to the shooting range on Saturday. My dad shot a 40 caliber gun, Rob shot a 45 caliber gun and I used a shotgun. The shotgun was awesome because you didn't have to load the magazine, and of course the smoking barrel after a shot was fired was so cool. I was standing behind Rob as he was shooting my dad's gun and the shell went out of the gun to the right and went right down my shirt, I now have a nasty burn on my chest. If you look in the picture it is on my right chest, so left on the picture.

Then on Sunday we went to Tony Roma's for dinner and then home for cake and presents. My dad got the 007 movie pack with all the movies in it....... Craig got Dido cd's, a rice cooker, and dimmer switches. We got Rob a remote controlled Semi, it is so awesome...... he loved it.

2 comments:

Mellie B. said...

oh shirt........ LOL

Chantelle said...

ouch! That would have been a surprise!!