Monday, December 22, 2008

The Perfect Christmas

Most people celebrate their Christmas on December 25th but because Rob and I and the kids go away for Christmas we celebrated with my family on the 21st. It was the perfect Christmas, it started with a Sleigh ride, then rockband, dinner, presents and then a fire at Craig's.
Click here for pictures
For Christmas I received LOTS, a Logitech remote control that plugs into the computer and you just say what devices you have and it programs the remote for you. I also received an Ipod touch it is so cool, I was so shocked to receive it because I handle the money and Rob put $20 a week away to save for it, that is amazing.... he is so awesome. As you know I left my camera at the movie theater so Katy Perry.... lol that is what my present said brought me a digital camera and a 16GB SD card. I also received a tea chest from Costco for those of you who have seen it there will know what I am talking about, it is starbucks tea and a little tea pot. I also got a wii game, and a $100 gift certificate to a spa, which I am so excited to go to. The students on my bus gave me some really cool stuff too, there is so much stuff to even start listing
Craig received a personalized licence plate that says 0773H, and a candle holder from costco that hangs on the wall.
Rob received a 22" flat screen TV for his truck.
We gave my dad a remote control tuck so now he has a hobby... lol and we gave Leslie a Kitchen Aid.
Well I am going to play with my Ipod touch, Merry Christmas and I will talk to you in the New Year

No comments: