Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Seth's 2nd Birthday






Yesterday Seth turned 2, I didn't really have anything planned until the weekend, but things turned out really nice. We had cake and sang Happy Birthday..... I think his 2 favorite presents were drumsticks and a remote controlled train engine.... well and the other present he will like in about 16 years is a contribution to his college fund. Here are some pictures from yesterday.
It is crazy how fast they grow up. It seemed like yesterday all Seth said was Juice and Kitty, now he is saying so much, he is actually having somewhat of a conversation with me.... it goes something like this "Mommy", I go "Sethy", "Mommy" "Sethy" "Mommy""Sethy" "Mommy" "WHAT!!" lol, then we both laugh and he goes "Wheres Daddy?" I say "At work" "Wheres Daddy?" "At work" "Wheres Daddy?" and that is when I give up... lol!! funny kid. You chuckle at this... and yes it is funny until you hear it for an hour straight.

No comments: