Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dear Santa

Oh man I am so upset.... I was going to post pictures of dinner last night.... we went to Berlo it is a Brazillian Grill, which means they bring the food right to your table. They had these sea salt chicken wings, smoked caramel pineapple, top sirloin meats and bacon wrapped fillet mignon and bacon wrapped chicken. It also comes with an exotic salad bar and a hot bar, it was absolutely fantastic. I can't post the pictures because when we went to the theater I took the camera out to take a picture of us and then I left it at the theater. So Dear Santa.... I need a camera so I can take pictures to perserve our special moments..... thank you .... lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww, that is horrible!! I am sure Santa will bring you what you need, only if you've been nice this year that is! haha