Sunday, November 16, 2008

DON'T

Seth has been running around saying "Don't, Don't" to everything that Tyler does.... it is so funny..... I don't really say No, I say don't do that, so now he has copied me and poor Tyler is not allowed to do anything.
I felt like such a dork on Friday.... we went to watch Madagascar 2 and I walk up to the desk to pay and I say to him "for 2 please"..... he very politely says "for which movie" I started laughing and said "what you don't know" lol..... he says "well I could guess"..... so yeah I felt dumb.
And again I have to be annoying and ask that you vote for Tyler so that we can win lots of cool prizes.... there are just a few days left..... thank you to everyone who has been voting. Please click HERE to vote.

1 comment:

Rachel R said...

That's funny... I like the idea of saying "don't do that", or anything instead of "no". Although, Levi has been shaking his head "no" a lot lately. I'm wondering if this is an early sign of a difficult child? lol... jk ;)