Sunday, November 2, 2008

3 and a half blogs




Yesterday we went to a birthday party for Mathias 1st birthday. I made a giraffe cake and realized after that I forgot to do the hair in icing on the head, so it doesn't look like a giraffe. But the best part is, it took me two and a half hours to make it and less then 10 seconds for Rob to drop it.... lol! yes he dropped it.... I was able to salvage it cause it didn't drop on the floor, I just had to redo the icing on the top.

When Seth was a couple of months old I received a motorized John Deere , well more like I pushed and pushed to get it... lol!, one of the axles was broken because the children driving it didn't drive it properly. So my wonderful husband :) fixed it for Seth today and we let him drive it...... and it didn't take him long to figure it out.




And here we have 3 blogs in one..... Uncle Craig and I took Seth trick or treating..... he was so cute.... he had it all figured out. He knew that the bucket was for candy and people put it in there..... lol! Seth wouldn't let go of the bucket for anything. Seth was pooh bear and Tyler was Tiger. I posted pictures, to view them click Here... no click Here...... lol!!!! sorry lame sense of humor

Oh wait make that 3 and a half blogs..... The other day I was trying to get Seth to say "juice" and he kept pointing to the juice and he was using 2 syllables and it took me a bit to figure out that he was saying "juice Seth" lol!!! cause that is what we always say... "do you want juice Seth"..... the other thing he says to me is "Get It, Get It"..... I think it is the funniest thing..... both Rob and I have said it at times to Seth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.