Thursday, November 27, 2008

My Stupidity

The other day I used Rob's keys to go and get the mail and I took them from his pants pocket. He noticed them on the ledge and says to me "If you are going to take my keys make sure you tell me or please put them back because if I don't have them when I leave here I will not be able to get my car at the end of the night from work". I was joking with him and said "When I leave here in the afternoon with the bus I always make sure I have my car keys". Well today I left them at home.... I felt so stupid, it took me an extra 45 minutes to come home with the bus, get my keys and go back to the yard. grrrrr...... lol!!
On another note..... Seth is so adorable.... he says "sank-you" to everything....... he used the potty today and I finished wiping him and said "there you go" he replied with "sank-you" lol what a nut.

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Don't you hate when you are trying to prove that you are smarter then your husband and it backfires... oh well, we still are smarter!

Amy St. Pierre said...

Hey, u still coming Friday???