Thursday, November 13, 2008

Why Me

Seriuosly, I have had all I can take lol........... my bus broke down yesterday AGAIN!!!! I was on my way to the school for the afternoon run and all of a sudden the engine light went on and the bus heated up. Turns out that there was no coolant in the radiator..... which is not my fault, I checked what I was supposed to, it just wasn't cycling properly, so the coolant that was in the engine just got really hot and then boiled and came exploding out of the radiator cap. It was weird, I turned of the heat in the bus which is heated from the coolant once it gets hot, I get heat, so the engine was using the coolant that runs in the heaters to cool the bus down..... well no wonder it was so hot I had to turn it off lol!!!!!..... I just wish they would give me a NEW bus!!!!!!
Oh and don't forget to vote everyday for Tyler so we can win lots of cool prizes.... estimated at $50,000.00 click here to vote and thank-you.

No comments: